Find the correct size for the Urban Air Mask 2.0veebiadmin
1. WEIGHT MEASUREMENT
The weight measurement is strongly correlated with the length and size of the face, making it a great measurement for mask sizing.
- Use a weight scale to find your weight
- Compare your weight to the table below to find your size
|XS||12-30 kg||26-65 lb|
|S||30-50 kg||65-110 lb|
|M||50-75 kg||110-165 lb|
|L||Üle 75 kg||Over 165 lb|
2. EYE-CHIN DISTANCE MEASUREMENT
The eye-chin distance measurement is a very accurate method for getting the correct mask size.
- Use a ruler and measure the vertical distance between your lower eyelid and your chin
- It can be helpful to do this in front of a mirror or with the help of a friend. It’s also helpful to use a book.
- Compare your measurement to the table below to find your recommended size.
Eye-Chin Distance (cm)
|XS||Less than 8.5 cm||Less than 3.3 IN|
|S||8.6-10.5 cm||3.4-4.1 IN|
|M||10.6-11.7 cm||4.2-4.6 IN|
|L||Over 11.8 cm||Over 4.7 IN|
If you get different recommendations from the 2 methods, follow the one from the Eye-Chin Distance measurement.
If your weight or eye-chin distance is on the borderline, pick the bigger one to ensure a better fit.